1. In what poem by John Greenleaf Whittier is the line "Shoot, if you must, this old gray head?"
2. At its peak, is Mount Everest more than four, five or six miles high?
3. What government building is depicted on the reverse side of the $50 bill?
4. Is New Jersey as large geographically as Switzerland?
5. What is the "lunile" on fingernails?
6. Is a moron or idiot lower on the I.Q. scale?
7. What is the most frequently used weapon in cases of murder?
8. What is the Hebrew name for the ram's horn that is blown on certain Jewish religious holidays?
9. What present-day nation was the site of ancient Troy?
10. Most state governors serve terms of what duration?
1. "Barbara Frietchie" (1863).
2. More than five miles. Mount Everest is about 29,000 feet, or 5 1/2 miles high.
3. U.S. Capitol.
4. Switzerland, with an area of almost 16,000 square miles, is close to double the 8,722 square miles of New Jersey.
5. The white area with a shape similar to that of a half-moon on the lower fingernail.
6. Idiot is well below moron. An adult moron has the intelligence of a 7-to-12-year-old child; an idiot has the intelligence of a child under 3 years old.
7. Handgun, followed by stabbing weapons.
10. Four years.