1. The first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 when 13, 23 or 33 countries participated?
2. The sitar is a musical instrument especially associated with what country?
3. The expression "a pig in a poke" means
4. What is the monetary unit of Brazil?
5. A gross consists of how many dozen?
6. The Elkhorn River is in what state?
7. Is Thanksgiving the fourth or last Thursday of November?
8. Who was president of the United States -- No. 14 -- between the presidencies of Millard Fillmore and James Buchanan?
9. Do tropical storms develop in humid or cool, dry air?
10. What biblical person had a coat of many colors?
2. India. The sitar is similar to the lute but it has a long, fretted neck.
3. Something unknown in advance.
7. Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday of November. More often than not, the fourth Thursday is the last Thursday of the month.
8. Franklin Pierce.
9. Humid air.