1. Name the only U.S. president who served on the Supreme Court.
2. How many quarts are in a bushel?
3. What youth organization was founded in England by Lord Baden-Powell?
4. One who is taciturn is
5. A male falcon is called a tercel. What is the name for a female falcon?
6. Are chopsticks held in one or both hands when eating?
7. The projecting part of string musical instruments such as a violin or guitar contains the finger board and the upper part of the strings and is known by what four-letter word beginning with "n"?
8. What world body of countries preceded the United Nations?
9. The outer portion of a tree trunk is the ______ wood. Fill in the blank.
10. What kind of birds might be referred to as "firebirds"?
1. William Howard Taft. He was president from 1909-13 and chief justice from 1921-30.
3. Boy Scouts.
4. Quiet and uncommunicative.
5. The female is simply "falcon."
6. One hand.
8. League of Nations.
10. Those with brilliant coloring.