1. For what sports victory is the Harmsworth Cup awarded?
2. Identify the forked bone that is in front of the breastbone of most birds.
3. What two railroads met at Promontory Point, Utah, in May 1869, thus creating a transcontinental railroad system?
4. What is the difference between the May beetle and the June bug?
5. Which one of the three official languages of Switzerland -- Italian, French or German -- is that nation's principle language?
6. Name the country that had "Hail Columbia!" as its national anthem.
7. How did basketball acquire its name?
8. What sea is just north of Libya?
9. In space terminology, what does "burnout" mean?
10. "Old Hickory" was the seventh president of the United States and he served two terms. Identify him.
1. Powerboat racing.
3. Central Pacific and Union Pacific.
4. They are the same.
5. German, which is the language of about two-thirds of the Swiss people.
6. "Hail Columbia!" was an earlier national anthem of the United States.
7. Peach baskets were used for the scoring baskets when the sport was invented in 1891.
8. Mediterranean Sea.
9. "Burnout" is the point when combustion in a rocket engine ceases.
10. Andrew Jackson.