1. In literature, what is the site of the court of King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table?
2. When does Thanksgiving occur each year? It is not a set date.
3. The "continental shelf" and the "continental slope" are under ocean water. Which is closer to shore, and which is the deeper of the two?
4. What is "grout"?
5. Is it true or false that the United States has the second-largest land area of all countries?
6. Who created the "Li'l Abner" comic strip?
7. What percentage is equal to the fraction one-fifth?
8. When it is noon on the East Coast, what time is it in Toledo, Ohio?
9. Who wrote the novel "The Naked and the Dead"?
10. What is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States?
2. Fourth Thursday in November and not the last Thursday as is often believed. The fourth Thursday is usually the month's final Thursday, but sometimes there are five Thursdays in November.
3. The "shelf" is closer to shore, and the "slope" is deeper.
4. "Grout" is a thin mortar, used for filling cavities in tiles or masonry.
5. False. Russia has the largest land area, with Canada second.
6. Al Capp.
8. Also noon.
9. Norman Mailer.
10. Heart disease, with cancer and stroke second and third.