1. What is the name of the Spanish-style soup, served cold, that contains such ingredients as finely chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions and various spices?
2. How wide is the net in ice hockey?
3. Identify the trail that extends from Georgia to Maine.
4. What is the meaning of "hallelujah"?
5. Where is the island of Borneo?
6. Who wrote the song "It Might as Well Be Spring"?
7. What is the Japanese unit of currency?
8. Three teaspoons equal
9. Name the capital of North Dakota?
10. Which planet is about 93 million miles from the sun?
2. The net is six feet wide, and also 22 inches deep and four feet high.
3. Appalachian Trail.
4. Praise the Lord.
5. Borneo is in the Malay Archipelago in southeast Asia.
6. Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein.
8. One tablespoon.