* Erie County Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Glen-Coe Conservation Society, 7:30 p.m., Tuesday. Call 846-5448.
* Niagara Frontier 2010 3-D Traveling League, LaSalle Sportsmen's Club, Niagara Falls, 3-7 p.m., Tuesday. Call Al Lewis (418-2430).
* Double T Archery Club Summer Youth Archery Program, 1120 North French Road, Amherst, for ages 6-17, 6-8 p.m., Wednesdays, parent involvement welcome and encouraged. Call Mike Annunziato (692-3112).
* Seven Nations 2010 3-D Archery Shoots: Heritage Outdoors, 1886 Melvin Hill Road, Phelps, next Sunday, call Mike Price at (315) 828-6860.
* Evans Rod & Gun Club Summer Shoot, Cain Road, every Wednesday, 4 p.m.-dusk. Call 549-0333 or visit evansrodandgunclub.com.
* WNY Outdoor Pistol League, Clarence Club, 8 a.m., next Sunday. Call Bob Guyder 695-1725.
* LaSalle Sportsmen's Club, 2445 Tuscarora Road, Niagara Falls, 6:30-8:30 p.m., June 30, 6:30-10 p.m., July 7, and 7-10 a.m., July 10. Register at first class. Call the club at 297-0410 after 4 p.m.
* Jim Carr Classes: "NYS Pistol Permit," Freeman's Sport Shop, Akron, 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, call 778-9431 and "Florida and Utah Pistol Permit Class," LaSalle Sportsmen's Club, Niagara Falls, 9 a.m., Saturday, call 628-3494.
* Security and Weapons Training Institute, 659 Ridge Road, Lackawanna: "Pistol Permit Class," 6 p.m., Tuesday; "47-Hour Firearms Class," begins 9 a.m., Friday. Call 822-1043 or go to swatstore.com.
MDTS Training Instructor Chris Fry is available to present pistol permit classes at your club. For arrangements, call (585) 303-7261 or go to mdtstraining.com.
* Maryvale Community Education Personal Water Craft Boating Class, Maryvale High School, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday. Call 635-4666.
* Niagara Frontier Collectors Alexander Charity Gun Show, Alexander Firemen's Recreation Hall, Route 98, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., today. Visit nfcshows.com.
* Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center, 1610 Welch Road, North Java. Events: "East Aurora Parks Hike-Warren Drive Park," 10 a.m.-noon, Saturday; "Geocaching 101 Workshop at Emery Park," 1-4 p.m., Saturday; "Full Moon Fun at Iroquois," 7-11 p.m., Saturday; and "Sunday Family Walks," 2 p.m. For all BAS programs, call (585) 457-3228, ext. 10, or e-mail: email@example.com.
* Tifft Nature Preserve, 1200 Fuhrmann Blvd. Activities: "Summer Solstice Sunset Stroll," 7:45-9:15 a.m., Monday, and "Great Backyard Campout (for families and kids age 5 and older)," 6:30 p.m.-8:30 a.m., Saturday and Sunday. For registered programs, call 896-5200, ext. 338; Hiking trails open dawn to dusk; Visitor Center open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday-Saturday and noon-4 p.m. on Sundays; guided nature tours, 2 p.m., Sundays. For all TNP programs, call 825-6397.
* Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve (RWNP), 93 Honorine Drive, Depew, Programs: "Summer Solstice Walk," 7:30 p.m., Monday; "Full Strawberry Moon Walk," 8:30 p.m., Friday; and "Stories in the Woods (for ages 4-5)," 4-8 p.m., Saturday. Registration required for all programs; no reservations needed for public guided tours or self-guided trails. For all Environmental Education Center programs, call 683-5959.
* Niagara Frontier Region of New York State Parks Programs: "Full Moon Adventure," Fort Niagara State Park, 8-10 p.m., Saturday, call 282-5154; and "Tour Historical Thirty Mile Point Lighthouse," Golden Hill State Park, 1-3:30 p.m., Saturday, call 282-5154.
* Niagara Frontier Botanical Society. "Ecology and Environment Field Trip/Outing," 4493 Walden Ave., Lancaster. 5 p.m., Monday, free and open to all. Bring boots for the wet places and a snack. Call 835-6042.
* Niagara Frontier Chapter of Adirondack Mountain Club events: For all extended weekend outings, upcoming gatherings, and all club and outings info, visit adk-nfc.org.
* Foothills Trail Club Events: "Hunters Creek Park Saunter," 10 a.m., Tuesday, call 445-3179; "Stiglmeier Park," 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, call 828-0282; "Chestnut Ridge Park," 6:30 p.m., Thursday, call 828-0282; "Finger Lakes Trail/Conservation Trail-Cobb Property on Route 242 to Cotter Road," 9 a.m., Saturday, call 857-0265; and "Bird Island Pier," 10 a.m., next Sunday, call 832-1921.
* Buffalo Niagara Riverkeepers event: "EcoTours Paddle-Burning up the Buffalo (Harlem Road Fishing Access)," 7:30 a.m., July 3, call 852-7483 or go to bnriverkeeper.org.
* Paths, Peaks, and Paddles "Full Moon Wine and Cheese Paddle on Lake Ontario," Wilson-Tuscarora State Park, 7:30 p.m., Friday, call 213-0350.
* Hamburg Natural History Society Events: "Astronomy Night at Penn Dixie," 8 p.m., Saturday; and "Children's Day 2010 at Penn Dixie," 1-4 p.m., next Sunday. Call 627-4560 or go to penndixie.org.
* Letchworth State Park Interpretive Program: "Rock and Roll into Summer," 2 p.m., Saturday. For all LSP programs, call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 9777 Bernd Road, Pavilion, N.Y. 14525, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org