1. How is barium useful in X-rays?
2. "Long green" is slang for what?
3. The Tonga Islands are also known as the F________ Islands.
4. A rubber and fabric overshoe may be spelled "galosh" or "gallosh"?
5. Of what country is Dacca the capital?
6. The President of the U.S. has the power to make treaties, according to the Constitution, provided the Senate approves by what margin?
7. If one buys a stock that trades in the over-the-counter market, is he more likely to buy at the bid or ask price?
8. Who wrote "Robinson Crusoe"?
9. What is a hyperbole?
10. What was the first major league baseball club for which Reggie Jackson played?
1. Because it is opaque, it shows up on X-ray films and is used to demonstrate the intestinal tract lining.
2. Paper money.
6. Two-thirds of senators present in the chamber.
7. Ask. He is more likely to sell at the bid price.
8. Daniel Defoe.
9. Exaggeration or figure of speech.
10. Kansas City, in 1967. He spent the next eight seasons with Oakland.