Share this article

print logo

Mary Jean and Clemens Braunscheidel

Mr. and Mrs. Clemens J. Braunscheidel of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Pius X Catholic Church, Getzville, followed by a family dinner at the Red Mill Inn, Williamsville. Mr. Braunscheidel and Mary Jean Leising were married Sept. 12, 1959, in S.S. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is retired foreman for the Town of Amherst Highway Department; she is retired floral manager and designer for Wegmans Market, Williamsville. The couple has four children, five grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren.

There are no comments - be the first to comment