Well, let's see.
Bank fees are going up:
- Rising overdraft fees fuel push for reform [Jonathan D. Epstein/The Buffalo News]
- Democrats Target Bank Overdraft Charges [The Washington Post]
- Dodd Will Introduce Bill Regulating Overdraft Fees [Bloomberg]
- Will someone finally reel in the banks who are smacking struggling consumers with abusive fees? [Cleveland Plain Dealer]
But it looks like someone is going to do something about that big empty building that went up in the middle of Buffalo:
- Tishman Building renovation to proceed
Lillian Goldman Family LLC, through its Solil Management property management division, has hired architectural firm Carmina Wood Morris P.C. of Buffalo to redesign the entrance of the former National Fuel Gas Co. headquarters at 10 Lafayette Square.
-- George Pyle/The Buffalo News