Once upon a time, there was a fair maiden named J.K. Rowling. One day, she decided to write a fantastic series of tales about a young boy named Harry Potter. Soon thereafter, Harry, along with his creator, became famous. Children all over the world laughed and cried over the fair maiden's masterpiece. Although J.K. Rowling sometimes encountered the dangerous dragon named Writer's Block, she always slayed it just in time. Now the anxious children await Harry's final adventure, and spend their time worshiping Ms. Rowling, developing exotic new theories, and taking challenging trivia quizzes! Enjoy!
(The children are advised to beware of spoilers!) Find answers below.
1. What was the name of the headmaster before Dumbledore?
2. In Harry's third year, what did he get for Christmas from the Weasley twins?
3. What is Hermione's patronus?
4. Who wrote "Quidditch Through The Ages"?
5. What was the password to the Gryffindor common room in Harry's first year?
6. What would you get if you added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
7. What is Ron's middle name?
8. Bill Weasley had a pen pal from a wizarding school in which country?
9. What is the core of Ron's new wand that he gets in PoA?
10. What Asian country is Quidditch most popular in?
11. How many OWLS did Harry receive?
12. What is the name of Aragog's wife?
13. Who did Neville originally ask to the Yule Ball?
14. Sirius had an aunt who started the Black family tradition of beheading house elves when they got too old to carry tea trays. What was her name?
15. What charm conjures a fountain or jet of clear water from the caster's wand?
16. Which centaur actually taught temporarily at Hogwarts?
17. Who is Kreacher's master at the end of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"?
18. What does Arabella Figg show Harry all the time when he visits prior to "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"?
19. What kind of magical plant is located underneath Fluffy's trap door in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"?
20. What is Dumbledore's favorite flavor jam?
21. What was the necklace that cursed Katie Bell made of?
22. What does Dumbledore set on fire at the orphanage to prove to young Tom Riddle that he's a wizard?
23. What house does Zacharias Smith belong to?
24. What did Mr. Ollivander produce from the end of Viktor Krum's wand during the Weighing of the Wands ceremony?
25. What color were Percy's dress robes at the Yule Ball?
26. What was the name of the executioner in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"?
27. In what book did Harry and Cho first play against each other for Quidditch?
28. What is the name of the hospital where Neville's parents stay?
29. Who guarded the Gryffindor entrance after the Fat Lady was scared away by Sirius Black?
30. What was planted the year Lupin, Snape, James, Peter, and Sirius all came to Hogwarts as first-years?
31. What curse did Harry attempt on Snape multiple times but could not complete?
32. Who was the first person to come out of Voldemort's wand during priori incantatem?
33. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?
34. Who is Fenrir Greyback?
35. Specifically, what does Arthur Weasley collect?
36. What is the alternative name for a Mandrake?
37. What office at the Ministry of Magic does Mafalda Hopkirk work in?
38. What is Nearly Headless Nick's death date?
39. Who are Professor Trelawney's star students?
40. Which professor is also a ghost?
41. Augustus Rookwood worked for what Department at the Ministry?
42. How many Death Eaters did it take to kill Gideon and Fabian Prewett?
43. What is Voldemort's mother's name?
44. Morfin Gaunt had a special ability that Harry also has. What was it?
45. What was James Potter's Animagus form?
46. How does one create a Horcrux?
47. How many true prophecies has Sybil Trelawney made?
48. What is Dumbledore's full name?
49. What number vault contained the Sorcerer's Stone?
50. Who is the most amazing author in the world?
1. Armando Dippet
2. The Maurauders' Map
3. A silver otter
4. Kennilworthy Whisp
5. Caput Draconis
6. Draught of the Living Dead
9. Unicorn hair
14. Aunt Elladora
18. Pictures of her cats
19. Devil's Snare
22. A wardrobe
25. Navy Blue
27. "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
28. St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
29. Sir Cadogan
30. The Whomping Willow
31. The Cruciatus Curse
32. Cedric Diggory
34. The most savage werewolf alive
35. Plugs and batteries
37. The Improper Use of Magic Office
38. October 31, 1492
39. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown
40. Professor Binns
41. The Department of Mysteries
43. Merope Gaunt
44. He was a Parselmouth
45. A stag
46. Murder, or the splitting of the soul
48. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
50. J.K. Rowling, of course!