1. Portland: Greg Oden, C, Ohio State -- Best C prospect since Shaq.
2. Seattle: Kevin Durant, SF, Texas -- Best player in the draft.
3. Atlanta: Al Horford, PF, Florida -- Hawks could trade pick.
4. Memphis: Mike Conley, PG, Ohio State -- The next Tony Parker.
5. Boston: Yi Jianlian, PF, China -- If C's keep pick, it's Jianlian.
6. Milwaukee: Jeff Green, SF, Georgetown -- Cliffs Notes version of Scottie Pippen.
7. Minnesota: Joakim Noah, PF, Florida -- Fills a need if KG gets traded.
8. Charlotte: Corey Brewer, SF/SG, Florida -- Game changer on defense.
9. Chicago: Spencer Hawes, C, Washington -- Bulls also like Jianlian and Noah.
10. Sacramento: Brandan Wright, PF, North Carolina -- Superior athletic ability.
11. Atlanta (from Indiana): Acie Law, PG, Texas A&M -- Hawks finally land a PG.
12. Philadelphia: Al Thornton, F, Florida State -- Dangerous in the open court.
13. New Orleans: Nick Young, SG, Southern California -- Will fit nicely with Chris Paul.
14. LA Clippers: Javaris Crittenton, PG, Georgia Tech -- Point man with size.
15. Detroit (from Orlando): Julian Wright, SF, Kansas -- Pistons just got more athletic.
16. Washington: Derrick Byars, SG/SF, Vanderbilt -- Wizards add sleeper.
17. New Jersey: Rodney Stuckey, SG, Eastern Washington -- Can score with his eyes closed.
18. Golden State: Rudy Fernandez, SG, Spain -- Think Manu Ginobili.
19. LA Lakers: Josh McRoberts, PF, Duke -- Good passing big man.
20. Miami: Jason Smith, PF, Colorado State -- Provides depth along front line.
21. Philadelphia (from Denver): Sean Williams, PF/C, Boston College -- Has some baggage.
22. Charlotte (from Toronto through Cleveland): Gabe Pruitt, G, Southern California -- Athletic, talented combo guard.
23. New York (from Chicago): Wilson Chandler, SF, DePaul -- Versatile, but not a great athlete.
24. Phoenix (from Cleveland through Boston): Thaddeus Young, SF, Georgia Tech -- Too good to pass here.
25. Utah: Daequan Cook, SG, Ohio State -- He'll get time to develop.
26. Houston: Marco Belinelli, SG, Italy -- Rockets looking for a shooter.
27. Detroit: Ramon Sessions, PG, Nevada -- Makes sense if Chauncey bolts.
28. San Antonio: Marc Gasol, C, Spain -- Pau's little bro.
29. Phoenix: Glen Davis, PF, LSU -- Big Baby heads West.
30. Philadelphia (Dallas through Denver and Golden State): Nick Fazekas, PF, Nevada: Skilled big man.
>On the web
* For a look at the top 10 prospects, go to www.buffalonews.com/webextras
* Follow the draft Thursday night at buffalonews.com/sports and get Rodney McKissic's pick-by-pick analysis on the "College Hoopla" blog at buffalonews.com