The Lombardo Funeral Home recently opened its fifth location at 473 Niagara St.
The new West Side location is the former home of Joseph Spano and Sons Funeral Home, now associated with the Lombardo Funeral Home at 885 Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst.
Established in 1907 by Joseph P. Lombard Sr., the funeral home was located on Swan Street until moving to its current location at 102 Linwood Ave. in 1955.
In addition, Lombardo operates a Southtowns branch at 3060 Abbott Road in Orchard Park and a Snyder location at 4614 Main St.
Joseph P. Lombardo, grandson of the company's founder, is president.