A Franklinville man was sentenced Monday in Cattaraugus County Court to serve up to three years in prison for drunken driving and drug convictions.
David R. Vereecken, 51, of Cemetery Hill Road, was sentenced by Judge Larry M. Himelein to one to three years and fined $1,500 for his conviction of driving while intoxicated and without a license July 31 in Great Valley.
District Attorney Edward M. Sharkey said Vereecken was further sentenced to serve a consecutive sentence of one to three years for violating terms of a probation sentence in Erie County for driving while intoxicated.
In another sentencing, Brittni K. Hutley, 20, of Jamestown, was sentenced to five years' probation and restitution for her conviction of third-degree burglary April 15 in South Valley when she and another person entered seasonal camps.
Justin T. Lewis, 31, of Perrysburg, was sentenced to five years' probation, including 200 hours of community service, and fined $3,500 for his conviction of driving while intoxicated June 4 in Persia.
Charles E. Miller, 44, of Olean, was sentenced to three years' probation, including 200 hours of community service, and fined $1,000 for his conviction of driving while intoxicated March 4 in Allegany.
Sentencing was set for May 22 for Mark E. Tolerson, 34, of Olean, who pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and without a license Oct. 7 in Ashford.
Himelein set sentencing for April 24 for Tiffany J. Haskell, 28, of Ellicottville, after she pleaded guilty during an arraignment for grand jury charges.
Haskell pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance last April 7 and fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child Sept. 6, both in Ellicottville.
In other cases, several were arraigned.
* Stephen S. Tucker, 39, of Machias, pleaded not guilty to grand jury charges of driving while intoxicated and without a license, driving while ability impaired by drugs, counts of third- and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest Sept. 10 in Yorkshire.
* Wesley R. Thomas, 28, of Lawtons, pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree assault and four counts of reckless endangerment Aug. 10 in Perrysburg when a deadly weapon was used to seriously injure another man.
* Ivan C. Williams, 21, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance Nov. 4 in Olean.
* Eric J. Dulanski, 27, of Salamanca, pleaded not guilty to second-degree assault, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration and three counts of endangering the welfare of child Sept. 14 in Salamanca.
* Douglas A. Farnham, 25, of Salamanca, pleaded not guilty to second-degree assault Sept. 23 in Salamanca when another man was injured.