* Niagara Musky Association, Knights of Columbus, 55 Main St., City of Tonawanda, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Call 870-7756.
* New York Walleye Association, American Legion Niagara Frontier Post No. 1041, 533 Amherst St., 7:30 p.m., Tuesday. Call 897-1522.
* Central and WNY Chapter of Safari Club International, Michael's Banquet, 4885 Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, 7 p.m., Wednesday. Call 662-6965.
* WNY Chapter of National Wild Turkey Federation, Lancaster Moose Hall, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Call 839-2269.
* WNY Snowmobile Club of Boston, AmVets Post, Route 391, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Call 992-9019, 648-0010 or 941-6076.
* Doc's Archery Leagues: Tuesday Night League starts this week; TechnoHunt League begins the first week in January; and Parent/Child Indoor League, 2 p.m., next Sunday. All shoots at Doc's Range in the Wurlitzer Building, 908 Niagara Falls Blvd., North Tonawanda. Call 693-2703.
* Allied Sportsmen, 12846 Clinton St., Alden, "10-week Indoor 3-D League," starts at 7 p.m., Thursday. Call 683-2014.
* WNY Traveling 3-D Archery League Shoot: Evans Rod & Gun Club, Saturday. Call 992-2002.
* Bass Pro Shops Sportsman's Center, Fingerlakes Mall 3-D Archery Range Shoots begin Saturday. For sign-up details, call (315) 258-2700.
* Niagara Region Winter Outdoor 3-D League: Allied Sportsmen's Club, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m., next Sunday. Call Dale Hoffman (668-0174).
* WNY Field Archers and Bow Hunters Indoor Shoot: LaSalle Sportsmen's Club, Niagara Falls, shooting lines at 8 and 11 a.m., and 2 p.m., next Sunday. Call 297-0410. All shoots open to individual and team shooters. For details on all shoots, call Bison Archery Service (826-1102).
* Alden Rod & Gun Club Indoor Archery League, 12 County Line Road, starts Jan. 15, with sign-ups 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. every other Sunday until March 26. Call Jim Jozwiak (685-1718).
* Allied Sportsmen of WNY 2006 Informal Pistol League, 12846 Clinton St., Alden, begins Wednesday, shooting 7-9:30 p.m. on Wednesdays and 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays. Call Joe Maier (474-0460).
* Wyoming Valley Rod & Gun Club Java Winter League starts at 7 p.m., on Friday. Call 652-9049.
* Hartland Conservationists Club, Blizzard (Trap) League, 3606 Orangeport Road, Gasport, begins at 10 a.m. next Sunday. Call 434-7271.
* Holland Rod & Gun Club Wobble and Straight Practice Trap Shooting, 6-8 p.m., Mondays; 5-Man Team 300-Bird Wobble League begins Jan. 9. Call Bruce Meyers (695-5969).
* Alden Rod & Gun Club Winter Trap League, 12 County Line Road, starts Jan. 15, with sign-ups 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. every other Sunday until March 26. Call Tom Ess (937-6612).
* Elma Conservation Club, 600 Creek Road. Events: Fall Trap League, 6 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays; and Five-Stand Sporting Clays League, 6 p.m., Mondays. Call 655-4665.
* Jim Carr Pistol Permit Class, Gander Mountain Lodge, 6 p.m., Jan. 12. Call 743-2300.
* To schedule an appointment for a pistol permit class, call: Easy Aim, 668-7875; Jim Carr, 778-9431; T.J.&M., 626-4953; Ronald Meegan, 875-4547; A Best, 681-2248; Buffalo Gun Center, 833-2581; or Den's Gun Shop, 675-9621.
* Elise Able, with Fox Wood Wildlife Rescue, Inc., seminar: "A Close Look at the Eastern Coyote in WNY," Boston Town Hall, 7-9 p.m., Thursday. For reservations and directions, call 592-1861.
* Paths, Peaks and Paddles Introduction to Kayaking class, UB Alumni Pool (North Campus), 7-10 p.m., Friday. Call 213-0350.
* Erie County Trappers Association NYS Region 9 Fur Auction, check-in, 8 a.m. and auction, 10 a.m., next Sunday includes a free fur-handling seminar. Call 337-2556 or 592-2404.
* Bass Pro Shop Classes, Fingerlakes Mall, Auburn: "Varmint Hunting Outdoor Skills Workshops," 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., Saturday; and "White River 6-week Basic Fly Tying Classes," beginning Jan. 9. Call (315) 258-2717.
* Iroquois Arms Collectors Association of WNY 2-Day Gun Shows, AMVETS Post No. 26, Ward Road, North Tonawanda, Jan. 14-15 and Feb. 11-12. Call 285-6768.
* Niagara Frontier Gun Collectors Gun Show, Akron Fire Hall, 1 Main St., Jan. 21-22. Call 542-9929 or go to: www.nfcshows.com.
* Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center, 1610 Welch Road, North Java. Sunday Family Walks and Talks, 3 p.m.; "Walk at Knox Farm State Park," 9 a.m., Saturday; "Saturday Family Walks," 3 p.m., Saturday. Call (585) 457-3228, ext. 10, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tifft Nature Preserve, 1200 Fuhrmann Blvd. Open for group nature programs, tours, workshops by reservation only. Call 896-5200, ext. 338.
* Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 77 Honorine Drive, Cheektowaga. Public guided tours 10 a.m., Wednesday and Saturday; Lily Pond Loop and State Symbols Self-Guided trails, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call 683-5959.
* Niagara Frontier Region of New York State Parks Program: "Full Moon Adventure," 8-11 p.m., Jan. 13, Niagara Gorge Discovery Center. Register at 745-7848.
* Foothills Trail Club Hikes: "Tillman Wildlife Refuge," Saturday, call 759-6345; and "Snowshoe -- Beehunter Trail, Allegany State Park, " 12:30 p.m., next Sunday, call 882-3488.
* Niagara Frontier Chapter of Adirondack Mountain Club Event: "EMS Thursday Night Snowshoe," Tifft Farm Nature Preserve -- Hike/Snowshoe," Saturday; and "Joint Cross Country Skiing with Buffalo Nordic Ski Club -- Sprague Brook Park," next Sunday. Call 564-2406 or 648-9027.
* Hamburg Natural History Society Events: "Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing/Nature Walk at Penn Dixie Site," 10 a.m. Tuesday and Saturday, call 627-4560.
* Buffalo Ornithological Society gatherings: "Annual Holiday Celebration," Buffalo Museum of Science Cummings Room, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday; "Beaver Meadow Christmas Bird Count," Saturday, call (585) 457-3228: St. Bonaventure CBC, call 925-7109; "Buffalo Bird Count," next Sunday, call 674-5781; and Jamestown CBC, next Sunday, call 484-2197.
* Heartwood Workshop: "Wilderness First Aid 2-Day Course," Kenneglenn Nature Preserve, East Aurora, Jan. 28-29. Call 655-7622 or go to: www.soloschools.com.
* Letchworth State Park Interpretive Program: "Kisil Point Trek," 10 a.m., Wednesday; "Family Nature Walk -- Denton Brook," 10 a.m., Saturday; "Novice Nature Ski Hike -- Trailside Lodge," 1 p.m., Saturday; "Intermediate Nature Ski Hike," 2:30 p.m., Saturday and 1 p.m., Sunday; and "Winter Wonder Walk," next Sunday. Call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 648 Ransom Road, Lancaster, 14086, or fax to 685-0420, or e-mail to email@example.com.