1. "Yom Kippur" is the Jewish religion's Day of . . .
2. Cerise is a color of bright blue, bright orange or bright red?
3. In what movie does Ingrid Bergman say "Was that cannon fire, or is it my heart pounding?"
4. Ulan Bator is the capital of what large-area but small-population country?
5. What was Wild Bill Hickok's actual name?
6. Is a majority of Thailand's population Moslem?
7. In what century did Francis Drake explore the coast of what is now California?
8. What did the Wrigley Co. show in its chewing gum advertisements during World War II when no regular gum was available?
9. In what city is Nob Hill?
10. What does "contiguous" mean?
2. Bright red.
3. "Casablanca" (1942). She says it to Humphrey Bogart as Germans march into Paris.
5. James Butler Hickok.
6. No, Moslems make up only about 4 percent of the Thai population. Buddhism is the religion of most of the others.
7. The 16th century (1500s).
8. The ads showed an empty chewing gum wrapper with the heading "Remember this wrapper."
9. San Francisco.
10. Next, adjacent or bordering upon.