1. In what state are the communities of Orange, Concord and Fullerton?
2. Name the three social classes, or estates, having specific political powers.
3. What entertainer's original name was Issur Danielovitch Demsky?
4. "This here's an unlucky ship -- this 'Hispaniola,' Jim," is a line from what novel?
5. A grasslands area known as "veldt" is on which continent?
6. With what sport is the term "butterfly" associated?
7. Identify the world's most common mineral.
8. What vacancy on the Supreme Court was filled by Justice David Souter?
9. Whose epitaph is "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia"?
10. What color is the star on the flag of Chile?
11. Danny Thomas played the role of a nightclub entertainer on his situation comedy television show. What was the entertainer's name?
2. The clergy, nobility and middle class. Journalism is the fourth estate.
3. Kirk Douglas.
4. "Treasure Island," by Robert Louis Stevenson.
6. Swimming, as in butterfly stroke.
8. Souter filled the seat vacated by Justice William Brennan who retired.
9. The epitaph is that of W.C. Fields.
10. White, on a background of blue. Other parts of the flag are red and white.
11. Danny Williams.