Share this article

print logo

MAN'S HANDS, LEGS HURT WHEN HOUSE CATCHES FIRE

A Town of Tonawanda resident suffered burns to his legs and hands when his home caught fire Friday night.

Robert Crowley, of 2152 Niagara Falls Blvd., was injured in what appeared to be an accidental fire at his residence, Town of Tonawanda police said. Crowley apparently fell asleep while his stove was on, leading to a fire that caused extensive damage to the building, police said.

He was taken to Erie County Medical Center and was listed in serious condition Saturday night.

There are no comments - be the first to comment