Share this article

print logo

TRAILER DAMAGED BY FIRE SET OFF BY BOX OF ASHES

A man who deposited ashes from a wood-burning stove in a box next to his garage and motor home on Lincoln Avenue triggered a fire Thursday, Niagara County Sheriff's deputies said.

Terry's Corners firefighters extinguished the fire, which heavily damaged the motor home, Niagara County Sheriff's Deputy Bruce Elliott said. The garage received heat damage, he added. No damage estimate was available.

There are no comments - be the first to comment