Share this article

print logo

MAN SUFFERS INJURIES FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK

An Oxford Place man was listed in stable condition in Erie County Medical Center on Saturday after suffering an electrical shock while trimming tree limbs and branches in his yard.

William Massey, whose age was unavailable, was standing on an aluminum ladder using a chain saw when the saw hit an electrical line at about 4 p.m., officials said.

The electrical arc entered his hands and left an exit wound in his legs, a Rural/Metro Medical Services official said.

There are no comments - be the first to comment