Try this sports quiz from Student Sports Magazine.
1. The late Korey Stringer of the Minnesota Vikings (pictured at right) was the greatest offensive lineman to ever come from Warren G. Harding High of Warren, Ohio. Who is the greatest wide receiver from the same school?
A. Cris Carter
B. Paul Warfield
C. Fred Biletnikoff
D. Andre Rison
2. Smackover, Marked Tree, Bald Knob, England and Magazine are the names of high schools in what state?
3. Who of the following actresses was a cheerleader at Franklin High of Franklin, Tenn.?
A. Angelina Jolie
B. Sandra Bullock
C. Nicole Kidman
D. Ashley Judd
4. Cleveland Indians rookie pitcher C.C. Sabathia, Minnesota Twins outfielder Jacque Jones and recent first round NBA draft pick Brandon Armstrong all went to what California high school?
A. Poly (Long Beach)
B. Skyline (Oakland)
C. Locke (Los Angeles)
5. What is the only state in which bowling is offered as a fall sport?
ANSWERS: 1-B; 2-A; 3-D; 4-D; 5-C.