Share this article

print logo


An 8-year-old boy whose mother took him along to her cleaning job at an industrial plant died after his arm became caught in a machine, authorities said.

Garrett L. Sanders' arm caught in a machine used to inspect food Monday when Kristine Tutlewski left him briefly to take out some garbage.

Garrett usually stayed with his father while Tutlewski, 28, was working at Cintex Corp., but the man had been arrested earlier that day on charges of pulling Tutlew-ski's hair, authorities said.

Cintex, which makes inspection equipment, was running the device to test it when the boy was there, police said.

Tutlewski heard the boy scream, then found him unconscious, authorities said.

There are no comments - be the first to comment