Share this article

print logo

CLOTHING NEAR HEATER SPARKS FIRE

Clothing and other combustibles left too close to an electric space heater caused a fire that damaged a mobile home on Burroughs Road in the Town of Mansfield, Cattaraugus County fire investigators reported Thursday.

The fire, at 7619 Burroughs, was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday. Investigators identified the owner and resident as Mary Lou Henke.

Fire damage was confined to the master bathroom, with smoke and water damage elsewhere, investigators said. The fire was ruled accidental.

There are no comments - be the first to comment