New Life Fellowship at North Central Avenue and Park Street, Springville, was built about 1900 as St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
The wood-frame church was purchased by Springville Christian Missionary and Alliance Church in the mid-1940s.
The church name was changed to New Life Fellowship in 1989, but the 60-member congregation remains affiliated with the Christian Missionary and Alliance denomination.
An architecturally simple white country church, the building seats about 125 people and has its original stained-glass windows and woodwork.
A two-story addition completed in the 1970s provided space for offices and a church entrance. The basement houses classrooms, a fellowship hall, kitchen and child-care area.