Share this article

print logo

FUMES SPARK PENDLETON FIRE

Gas fumes and a wood-burning stove triggered a fire Friday that caused an estimated $8,000 damage to Mike's Auto & Truck Repair, 5500 Oakwood Drive.

Joseph Riester, third assistant chief of the Wendelville Fire Company, said about 2:30 p.m. business owner Michael T. Kloch, was working on a van when gasoline spilled from the tank onto the garage floor. The fire erupted when a door was opened, igniting fumes, he said.

There are no comments - be the first to comment