Share this article

print logo

OVERLOADED EXTENSION BLAMED FOR $35,000 FIRE

An overloaded extension cord in the downstairs kitchen apparently sparked an early-morning fire that left $35,000 damage and routed four people from their apartments at 892 Woodlawn Ave., Buffalo fire officials reported.

The Red Cross was called to assist two adults from the lower apartment and one adult and one child from the upper, after flames destroyed the downstairs kitchen and bedrooms.

Firefighters responded to a 4:48 a.m. alarm at the 1 1/2 -story house.

There are no comments - be the first to comment