Share this article

print logo

WHEATFIELD TEEN SHOCKED USING ELECTRICAL DEVICE

A Ward Road teen-ager suffered an electrical shock Thursday morning when he was using an industrial vacuum while working at the Northgate Manor Health Care Facility, 7264 Nash Road, Niagara County sheriff's Deputy Frank Gigliotti said.

John Bulger, 18, was treated at the scene by Adam's Fire Company rescue workers and was taken to DeGraff Memorial Hospital in North Tonawanda where he was released after treatment, a hospital official said.

The accident occurred when Bulger held the vacuum cord and handle with one hand and a metal door handle with the other, completing the electrical circuit, Gigliotti said.

There are no comments - be the first to comment