Share this article

print logo

GAS GRILL BLAZE SPREADS TO HOME

A new propane gas grill erupted in flames, which spread to a home, Fire Department dispatcher James Majka said
Sunday.

Damage was estimated at $10,000 to the home of William Lindsey, 1326 Maple Ave. The fire was reported at 7:01 p.m. and declared under control at 7:17, Majka said.

Lindsey told firefighters he had just started the grill and walked back into his house to get the food he was to cook. When he returned, the grill was engulfed in flames, which spread to the back wall of the house.

There are no comments - be the first to comment