Share this article

Open for business
Find out the latest updates from local businesses as our region reopens.
print logo


A man who was rescued from his burning apartment was listed in serious condition Saturday in Hamilton General Hospital.

Roger Coll, 44, was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and burns and rushed to the hospital, fire officials said.

Careless smoking is suspected as the cause of the fire, reported at 12:05 a.m. Saturday in the basement apartment at 4633 Park Lane. Damage was estimated at $25,000.

There are no comments - be the first to comment