Share this article

print logo


Make sure you have a will that names a guardian for your children. If you don't specify whom you want to care for your children, lawyers warn, a court will choose for you.

"People play the 'It's never going to happen to me' game," the president of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers tells Good Housekeeping magazine. "I can't think of many more irresponsible things for a parent to do."

There are no comments - be the first to comment