Share this article

print logo

BLAZE TIED TO ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

LOCKPORT -- An electrical problem may have sparked a fire at 10:05 p.m. Tuesday that did extensive damage to a home in the Village Trailer Park in the Town of Lockport, Sheriff's Deputy James Hildreth said.

The fire that started in a laundry room in the home of Mark E. Poole at 6035 S. Transit Road destroyed a bedroom and the laundry room and left smoke and heat damage to the rest of the two-bedroom mobile home, Hildreth said.

The South Lockport Fire Company extinguished the blaze. No damage estimate was available.Mortgage lenders are assailed

There are no comments - be the first to comment