The case of a prominent Medina resident accused of sexually molesting a teen-ager is headed to an Orleans County grand jury.
In Medina Village Court on Monday, further proceedings against Kenneth Daluisio, 32, were waived to the grand jury. The West Avenue resident pleaded not guilty last week to a charge of sodomizing a 15-year-old.
More charges are expected next month, after a grand jury begins reviewing evidence collected by village and state police, authorities said.
Daluisio once served as an appointed member of the Village Board and is the owner of a couple of local businesses. The alleged abuse occurred at his home and possibly those of victims, police said.