Share this article

print logo

MAN SUFFERS ELECTRICAL SHOCK

A Rochester man was rushed to the hospital Friday morning after he suffered an electrical shock while changing the oil on a car at Delta-Sonic, a car wash and auto service business at 7920 Niagara Falls Blvd., fire officials said.

John Hertell, 24, who was working at the business, suffered the shock when he accidentally touched the car's starter mechanism and got a heavy electrical jolt, fire officials said.

Hertell, who was conscious and breathing when fire rescue workers arrived, was taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center where he was released after treatment, a hospital official said.

There are no comments - be the first to comment