Share this article

print logo

ATTEMPTED ARSON THWARTED AT HOME ON GITTERE STREET

An arson was averted on Gittere Street early today after a resident saw two people try to light a container filled with gasoline.

Broadway Station police reported a 2-liter plastic container filled with gasoline was thrown onto a porch of an occupied residence in the 100 block of Gittere shortly after midnight.

A man and woman -- who were attempting to ignite the bottle -- were observed fleeing the area in a small gray truck, according to police.

There are no comments - be the first to comment