Share this article

print logo

GIRL, 4, RECOVERS FROM SMOKE

A 4-year-old girl who was overcome by smoke in a Nov. 19 fire at her Jamestown home was released Friday from Children's Hospital in Buffalo.

Police rescued Christine Park after her father, Dennis, grabbed two other children and fled their burning home at 22 Institute St. He was unable to reach Christine, who was admitted to the hospital in critical condition.

Fire investigators determined the blaze, which destroyed the two-family home and an adjacent house, started when a 5-year-old child at 22 Institute ignited some paper bags while playing near a stove.

There are no comments - be the first to comment