Services for Andrew Wolcott, who died Saturday (Jan. 27, 1990) in an apartment fire on Highland Avenue, will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday in the Clarence W. Bohm Mortuary, 308 E. Main St.
Burial will be in St. Joseph's Cemetery.
Andrew, who had celebrated his first birthday earlier last week, died of smoke inhalation in a fire that police said probably was caused by children playing with a cigarette lighter. The mother and four other children in the upstairs apartment were not seriously injured.
Survivors include his mother, Yvonne; a sister, Cassandra; two brothers, Thomas and Anthony; his maternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas DiSalvo, and his paternal grandparents, Vivian Wetmore of Pike and Albert Welsh of Arizona.