A Chicago-based asset-management company has paid $48.75 million for a 192-unit student housing complex in Amherst, according to public records.
The development named Twenty91 North sits on 28 acres at 100-900 Herron Drive near Sweet Home Road. A limited liability company formed by two partners, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital and University Student Living, sold the…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending April 13.
• 3121 Crittenden Road, Kelly S. Morse to American International Relocation Solutions, $254,900.
• 3121 Crittenden Road, American International Relocation Solutions to Marc A. Crisci; Melissa A. Crisci, $254,900.
Two partners plan to invest as much $5.75 million on a development project at the site of the former Crow's Nest tavern in Getzville.
CrDi Development plans to build a pair of 20,000-square-foot, two-story buildings, with retail and commercial on the first floors and 18 total apartments on the second.
Scott Croce and Chris Di Re paid $375,000 this month for 315 Campb…
A New York City-based property management company has paid $755,500 to buy one of the office buildings in Uniland Development Co.'s University Centre complex in West Amherst.
Lineage Properties bought the 12,000-square-foot building at 385 North French Road, near John Glenn Drive, on Monday, according to the deed filed with Erie County.
The building was constructed i…
The owner of the La Quinta Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport in Lancaster has bought the America's Best Value Inn & Suites in Clarence from his cousin.
Martin Patel paid $1.2 million on Friday to buy the hotel at 9370 Main St., just east of Goodrich Road, from Atish Patel, according to Martin Patel and the deed filed with Erie County.
Martin Patel said his cousin …
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending April 6.
• 3251 Zoeller Road, Cmk Builders of Alden to Joseph W. Ellis Jr.; Kristen N. Ellis, $438,709.
• 1499 Townline Road, Stephen C. Duck; Philip M. Sydoriak to Andrew G. Besch; Heather L. Rinow, $208,000.
• 2635 Peters Corners Road,…
The City of Niagara Falls will sell 10 homes in a special tax foreclosure auction next month, requiring the buyers to live in them for at least five years and renovate them to meet all city codes.
This is the fifth such auction the city has held, said Seth Piccirillo, community development and code enforcement director.
"The standard tax foreclosure auction process d…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending March 30.
• 129 East Ave., Cr 2018 to Pavel Kiryushin, $34,900.
• 11693 Boncliff Road, Rising Phoenix Real Estate to Kevin J. Janiszeski; Stacy A. Janiszeski, $260,000.
• 13148 Main St., Petschke Properties to Hdpt, $245,000.
Lombardo Funeral Home is further expanding into the Northtowns by buying a Snyder funeral home that was considered as a new home for Siena restaurant.
A limited liability company tied to Lombardo Funeral Home and company President Joseph P. Lombardo paid $900,000 for the Schlager DiVito Funeral Home at 4614 Main St., just east of Harlem Road, according to Lombaro and a …
Marrano/Marc Equity plans to build more townhouses near its Windstone and Greythorne developments in Amherst.
The builder recently paid $1.2 million for the 3.8-acre parcel at 6286 Main St., at Stoneham Way, according to county records.
President Patrick A. Marrano said Sunday the project will be an extension of its Windstone development of town houses and patio home…
Christopher's Family Restaurant in Amherst has bought its Maple Road home from its landlord.
The company behind the restaurant paid $300,000 to Lakeland Supply Inc. to buy the property at 820 Maple Road, just east of North Forest Road, according to a deed filed with the Erie County Clerk's Office.
Christopher's, which is known for its Greek-themed breakfasts and lun…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending March 23.
• 14 Exchange St., James Berry; Susan B. Frey to Maxwell T. Brady, $175,000.
• 3759 Pohl Road, Charlotte M. Dauer; Wayne Dauer; Wayne G. Dauer to Paul Morino; Santa Alessi, $253,000.
• 13313 Genesee St., Jason J. Kozak…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending March 16, 2018.
• 13185 Broadway St., Paul R. Hunt; Pauls Bike&sports Center to Eggink Rei, $275,000.
• 22 Chateau Terrace, E/k Realty Group; Ek/realty Group to 570 Dab 3, $722,215.
• 4548 Main St., 4548 Main St. to 570 Da…
The president of Wendt Corp. has purchased a $1.5 million home in East Amherst.
Thomas Wendt Jr. bought the 4,700-square-foot home on Brice Landing Court from Robert and Donna Briceland, the owners of Brownstone Homes, a designer and builder of custom homes. The deal closed this week, according to a deed filed Tuesday with the Erie County Clerk's Office, with Wendt buyi…