Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending Oct. 13, 2017.
• 300 Sullivan Road, Joseph A. Czapla; Susan K. Czapla to Trevor A. Bartlett; Jillian M. Hoerner, $370,000.
• 1651 Sandridge Road, Barbara L. Astri; Charles L. Kocher; David G. Kocher; Glen D. Kocher; Lawrence S. Koch…
The parent company of Buffalo Crushed Stone has paid $1.4 million to buy the neighboring Greatbatch Medical Inc. plant in Clarence which is set to close.
New Enterprise Stone and Lime Co. on Thursday bought the 13.7-acre property at 4098 Barton Road, at Wehrle Drive, from a trust that benefits a relative of Wilson Greatbatch, the founder of the battery and medical devic…
The owners of an executive search firm in Orchard Park have acquired a former medical office building in West Seneca.
James and Martha Cipriani, through 4154 Seneca Street LLC, bought a 4,800-square-foot building at 4154 Seneca St. from Mr. Venture Associates Inc. for $390,000.
The seller is registered to Ravinder N. Chopra, who owns the Center for Ambulatory Surgery…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending Oct. 6, 2017.
• 1289 Sandridge Road, Nicole A. Koschuk to Amanda E. Aldrich, $144,097.
• 88 Hidden Creek Court, Brenda L. Fronckowiak; Richard D. Fronckowiak to Robert I. Jadd, $569,000.
• 133 King Anthony Way, Lucille…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Niagara County clerk’s office for the week ending Sept. 22, 2017.
• 3626 Orangeport Road, Dylan Reid to Jason C. Tonn, $87,980.
HARTLAND - VILLAGE OF MIDDLEPORT
• 57 North Hartland St., Linda M. Kozubal; Harold E. Mufford; Mildred L. Mufford to Traci A. Beales, $71,000.
The Frontier House, one of the oldest buildings in the region and for generations a focal point of the Village of Lewiston, is being sold.
The Center Street landmark is being sold for $800,000, confirmed Stacey C. Sheehan, a consultant to Hastings Hospitality, the current owners. She would not identify the buyer.
The onetime hotel, built in 1824 and listed on the N…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending Sept. 29, 2017.
• 112 Two Rod Road, Anna J. Marzec; Paul D. Marzec to Edward P. Rodgers; Judi C. Rodgers, $285,000.
• 207 Four Rod Road, Lucille R. Ciepiela to Michael Salva, $250,000.
• 2374 Critttendon Road, Floyd Kelchlin; Mar…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Niagara County clerk’s office for the week ending Sept. 15, 2017.
CITY OF LOCKPORT
• 29 Lincolnshire Drive, Rmac Trust /att; Rushmore Loan Management Services -Att; US Bank National Assoc -Tr/att to Jacqueline S. Parks, $140,000.
• 371 East Union St., Elaine Castleberry to Lsf9 Master…
Home prices have been steadily climbing in the Buffalo area, and million-dollar sale is a benchmark broken more frequently the past couple years.
Four enormous homes recently sold above the $1 million mark.
Million-dollar home purchases are still rare, with only 13 in Erie County in last year and 11 so far this year. As such, they invariably grab attention as a sig…
Brenda Shaw has rehabbed houses for years, including three she rents through Airbnb, the leading home-sharing website.
Her family friend, family practitioner Dr. David Johnson, has an Airbnb business, too.
The two are now the new owners of SunCliff on the Lake, the former St. Columban Center on Lake Erie in Evans that the Buffalo Catholic Diocese used for decades for…
A family practitioner and the mother of a West Seneca Army sergeant who was killed in Iraq have purchased the St. Columban Center in Evans for $1.4 million to turn it into a lodging and wedding venue.
The Diocese of Buffalo announced the sale of the 27,000-square-foot retreat center on the Lake Erie shore Thursday.
Dr. David Johnson, who has had a practice in Kenmore…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending Sept. 22,2017.
• 38 Eckerson Ave., Steven Bengart; Harrington Elizabeth A Est to Phh Mortgage Corporation, $60,461.
• 4 Bobbie Lane, Sarah M. Fallon; John R. Fudyma to Lindsay Arthurs Zaffino, $636,000.
• 281 North Roc…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Niagara County clerk’s office for the week ending Sept. 8, 2017.
CITY OF LOCKPORT
• 268 South St., Thomas Farrell; Thomas A. Farrell to Wells Fargo Bank NA, $34,532.
• 94 Stevens St., Donald W. Gill; Kathleen L. Gill to US Bank National Assoc -Tr; US Rof IV Legal Title Trust, $28,000.…
A California real-estate investment trust has purchased the AMC Maple Ridge 8 movie theater building in Amherst for $18.1 million, according to a document filed with the Erie County Clerk's Office.
San Diego's Realty Income, which invests in shopping centers, dollar stores and drug stores, bought the property at 4276 Maple Road, at Sweet Home Road, from American Multi-C…