Three apartment complexes in Tonawanda, Kenmore and West Seneca have new owners after the completion of sales totaling nearly $3.9 million.
Gregory A. Suffoletto's Standard Property Management paid $1.71 million through Parker Heights LLC to acquire the Parker Heights Apartments, located at 2652-2684 Sheridan Drive in the Town of Tonawanda, according to Erie County Clerk records. The complex had been owned by Dr. Ansar and Almas Ahmed, a retired Batavia pediatrician who now lives in Windermere, Fla.
Assessed at $638,000, the property features 37 apartments in five two-story garden-style apartment buildings, with 30 one-bedroom units of about 650 square feet each and seven two-bedroom units, averaging about 1,000 square feet. The 21,634-square-foot complex was constructed between 1959 and 1964, on 1.1 acres, between Parker Boulevard and Fries Road, next to the Amigone Funeral Home.
Formed in 2015, Standard Property has grown rapidly, and offers residential and commercial brokerage services, as well as development, in addition to its property management. It currently handles 14 apartment buildings in Buffalo, North Tonawanda, Depew and Williamsville - including the prominent Seneca Street Lofts at 550 Seneca St. between downtown Buffalo and Larkinville.
Separately, an investment group that includes Jeffrey Danahy of Danahy Development in Kenmore paid $759,000 to Deborah O'Connor of Orchard Park, through MJE Enterprises of WNY, to buy a two-story apartment building at 7 Winchester Place in Kenmore.
The 10,914-square-foot building, with 12 two-bedroom units, was constructed in 1927, on 0.339 acres between Colvin Boulevard and Delaware Road. It's assessed at $190,000.
And True Sky LLC, controlled by the Turesky family of East Amherst, paid $1.4 million to buy the 20-unit Harlem Road Apartments at 683, 689, 695, 701 and 707 Harlem Road in West Seneca from Venture Properties Group, an East Aurora group that includes William Daley.
Assessed at $350,000, the complex includes five four-unit brick apartment buildings, with two floors of all two-bedroom units in each building. The apartments were completed renovated, according to a marketing brochure on the property.
The complex was built in 1962 and 1965, on 0.94 acres south of Mineral Springs Road, and totals 20,700 square feet.