Uber has released statistics about its customers' behavior on Super Bowl Sunday.
Uber's busiest hours were from 5 to 6 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to midnight.
Passengers' top three destinations were:
- Bottoms Up, 69 W. Chippewa St.
- Don Tequila, 73 Allen St.
- The Old Pink, 223 Allen St.
The most popular takeout items ordered on Uber Eats were:
- Waffle Fries from Elmwood Taco and Subs, 937 Elmwood Ave.
- Large Premium Cheese Pizza from Jet's Pizza, 2165 Delaware Ave.
- 12-inch Chicken Finger Sub and bottled soda from Jim's Steakout, 3094 Main St.