After their impressive victory over the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football in Week 14, the Miami Dolphins released a rather lengthy injury report on Wednesday, as they prepare to travel to New Era Field to face the Buffalo Bills in Week 15.
Here's the report from the Dolphins:
- DE Andre Branch Knee - DNP
- G Jermon Bushrod Foot - DNP
- TE MarQueis Gray Shoulder - Full
- CB Xavien Howard Illness - DNP
- QB Matt Moore Foot - DNP
- DT Jordan Phillips Ankle - Limited
- C Mike Pouncey Hip - DNP
- DT Ndamukong Suh Knee - DNP
- CB Cordrea Tankersley - Ankle/Shoulder DNP
- S Michael Thomas Knee - DNP
- RB Damien Williams Shoulder - DNP
Here are noteworthy tidbits on those Miami players who did not practice on Wednesday:
- OG Jermon Bushrod: Hasn't played since Week 11. Was Dolphins starting right guard. Has PFF's No. 67 grade out of 78 qualifying guards on the season
- C Mike Pouncey: Has played 785 snaps this season. Owns PFF's third-lowest grade among 36 qualifying centers.
- RB Damien Williams: Missed Week 14's game with injury. Has only played 194 snaps this season. Averages 3.9 yards per carry.
- QB Matt Moore: Miami's primary backup quarterback.
- DE Andre Branch: Has 25 quarterback pressures (four sacks, four hits, 17 hurries) on 293 pass-rush snaps this season.
- CB Xavien Howard: Has four interceptions on the season — all coming in his last two games) and has allowed a passer rating of 74.8 on 69 throws into his coverage area.
- DT Ndamukong Suh: PFF's No. 4 defensive tackle. Has 37 quarterback pressures (five sacks, seven hits and 25 hurries) on 434 pass-rush snaps this season.
- CB Cordrea Tankersley: Has surrendered a passer rating of 71.5 on 42 passes throw in his coverage area so far this season.
(Stats courtesy of Pro Football Focus)
Story topics: Miami Dolphins