Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 13:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native had three tackles in a 24-10 loss at Seattle on Sunday Night Football. Graham played 23 defensive snaps (37 percent) and 11 on special teams (50 percent).
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was inactive against the Seahawks.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and took all 63 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 19-10 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers. He signed with the Browns in the off-season after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had a team-high nine catches for 147 yards in a 23-3 win over his hometown Bills. Gronkowski played 65 of 70 offensive snaps (93 percent), but committed a vicious late hit on Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White, earning a 15-yard penalty, and later, a one-game suspension by the NFL.
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted four times for 199 yards in a 24-13 win over Houston. Kern averaged 49.8 gross yards and 42.5 net yards, placing two punts inside the Texans' 20-yard line.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native played 16 snaps on special teams (62 percent) in the win over Houston. He did not appear on offense, and did not record any statistics.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had four tackles, one sack, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in a 24-17 victory over the New York Giants. He played 54 of 59 defensive snaps (92 percent) and three on special teams (11 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz played 20 offensive snaps (35 percent) and six on special teams (21 percent) in a 31-21 loss to New Orleans. He was targeted once in the passing game, but the throw was incomplete.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver was inactive for Los Angeles in a 19-10 win over Cleveland. For the season, he's carried 20 times for 61 yards and caught five passes for 20 yards.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.