Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 12:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native had two tackles, including one for a loss, and an interception in Philadelphia's 31-3 win over Chicago. Graham played 20 defensive snaps (36 percent) and 13 on special teams (57 percent).
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate played six snaps on defense (11 percent) and 15 on special teams (65 percent) in the win over Chicago. He did not register any statistics.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and took all 70 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 30-16 loss to Cincinnati. He signed with the Browns in the offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had five catches for 82 yards and two touchdowns in a 35-17 win over Miami. He played 64 of 70 offensive snaps (91 percent).
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted three times for 139 yards in a 20-16 win over Indianapolis. Kern averaged 46.3 net yards, placing one punt inside the Colts' 20-yard line. Tennessee did not give up any yards on punt returns.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native played five snaps on offense (16 percent) and 19 on special teams (70 percent) in the win over Indianapolis. He did not record any statistics.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had two tackles, one sack and one pass defensed in a 21-14 win over Denver. He played 54 of 59 defensive snaps (92 percent) and three on special teams (11 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz played 28 offensive snaps (39 percent) and seven on special teams (19 percent) in a 35-27 win over the New York Jets. He did not record any statistics.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver was inactive for Los Angeles in a 28-6 win over Dallas. For the season, he's carried 20 times for 61 yards and caught five passes for 20 yards.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.