The Bills are 5-3 and would still own a wild card berth if the season ended today – even after their disastrous performance on Thursday night in New Jersey, although that seems to have put a small dent in ticket prices for Sunday's game against Drew Brees and the 6-2 Saints.
Here are the best prices for the game as of early in the week, with the caveat that all prices are subject to change. Always be sure to look for the total price with fees and not just the advertised price.
Saints at Bills
• Best price available for a single: $53.33 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 241, Row 7. Advertised for $45.
• Best price available as pair: $105.01 with fees on StubHub in Section 330, Row 32. Advertised for $41 each.
• Best price for a pair in the family sections (224 through 227), which are alcohol-free: $123.24 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 226, Row 8. Advertised for $52 each.
• Best price for a single at midfield in the lower bowl: $138.63 with fees on StubHub for Section 133, Row 22. Advertised for $112.47.
• Tips: Again, if you just want to go a game, not necessarily this game, wait it out until later in the season. Tickets for December home games against the Colts and Dolphins are significantly cheaper.
Lowest prices for future Bills home games
• Dec. 3 vs. Patriots: $99.54 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 201, Row 8.
• Dec. 10 vs. Colts: $32.99 with fees on StubHub in Section 309, Row 34.
• Dec. 17 vs. Dolphins: $35.55 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 309, Row 33.