Small fire caused by phone charger forces evacuation at Williamsville South - The Buffalo News

Share this article

print logo

Small fire caused by phone charger forces evacuation at Williamsville South

A small fire caused by a phone charger triggered the evacuation of Williamsville South High School on Tuesday morning, according to the school district.

The school was safely evacuated and students were expected to return to class soon, the district posted on Twitter at 11:11 a.m.

There are no comments - be the first to comment