The revaluation process that Buffalo started in 2010 is almost complete.
To explain the process and answer questions, the city’s Department of Assessment and Taxation has partnered with the Common Council to host information sessions throughout the city to address public concerns about taxes going up.
Meetings are as follows:
- Niagara – 6:30 p.m. Oct. 12 at Lafayette High School, 370 Lafayette Ave.
- South – 6 p.m. Oct. 16 at Southside Elementary School, 430 Southside Pkwy.
- Fillmore, part 1 – 6 p.m. Oct. 19 at Theater of Youth, 203 Allen St.
- Fillmore, part 2 – 6 p.m. Oct. 23 at Matt Urban Center, 1081 Broadway
- North – 6 p.m. Oct. 25 at McKinley High School, 1500 Elmwood Ave.
- Masten – 6 p.m. Oct. 30 at Delavan Grider Community Center, 877 East Delavan Ave.
Additional meetings will be scheduled for later this fall and in the spring.