Share this article

print logo

Two taken to hospital, rooster dies in Hertel Avenue fire

Two people were taken to the hospital and a rooster died in a fire on Hertel Avenue Saturday morning.

Buffalo Fire Alarm reports that the fire started in the first floor of a 2.5-story home on the rear of the property at 156 Hertel Ave.

The ages and conditions of the people taken to the hospital or which hospital they were taken were not available.

The fire, reported about 9:40 a.m., started on the first floor, and was confined to the first floor. Damage was estimated at $40,000 to the building and $20,000 to the contents.

A puppy was rescued from the home, according to reports.

There are no comments - be the first to comment