Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week Two:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native tied for the team lead with four tackles in Philadelphia's 27-20 loss to Kansas City. Graham played 41 of 53 defensive snaps (77 percent) and 11 snaps on special teams (33 percent). Graham signed with Philadelphia after spending the past three seasons with his hometown Bills.
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was inactive for the second straight week in Philadelphia's loss to Kansas City.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and played all 71 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 24-10 loss to the Ravens. Tretter signed with the Browns this offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had six catches for 116 yards and a touchdown in New England's 36-20 victory over New Orleans. Gronkowski played 46 of 76 offensive snaps (61 percent).
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted three times for 125 yards in a 37-16 win over Jacksonville. He averaged 41.7 gross yards and 40.3 net yards as the Titans gave up just 4 yards on one punt return.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native played five snaps on offense (7 percent) and 18 snaps on special teams (64 percent) in the win over the Jaguars. He gained 18 yards on three carries.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had four tackles and one sack in a 45-20 win over the Jets. He played 44 of 56 defensive snaps (79 percent) and another five on special teams (17 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz played 14 offensive snaps (20 percent) and five on special teams (23 percent) in a 9-3 win over Buffalo. He did not record any statistics.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver ran three times for a team-high 31 yards in a 19-17 loss to Miami. He played seven offensive snaps (12 percent).
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.