1. Pittsburgh. Big Ben, Bell and other weapons will thrive.
2. Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers and the rest of a veteran roster look tough.
3. Atlanta. If they can shake the Super Bowl nightmare, they’ll be hard to beat.
4. Kansas City. What an amazing debut for Kareem Hunt!
5. Seattle. Russell Wilson is healthy again. Watch out!
6. New England. Defense is a disaster and, boy, do they miss Edelman.
7. Tennessee. These guys are ready to shock the NFL.
8. Oakland. With healthy Carr, Raiders are ready to finish what they started last year.
9. Washington. Kirk Cousins is poised to have a big season.
10. N.Y. Giants. Can the offense turn itself around to contend in wide-open NFC East?
11. Tampa Bay. Jameis Winston has the weapons to make this team a contender.
12. Dallas. How long will they have Ezekiel Elliott?
13. Minnesota. Dalvin Cook can make the Vikings forget about Adrian Peterson.
14. Miami. If Adam Gase and Jay Cutler click as they did in Chicago, watch out.
15. Detroit. Matthew Stafford is out to show the Lions made a smart investment in him.
16. Houston. Watt’s back and with decent quarterbacking, they’ll make some noise.
17. Arizona. David Johnson can do plenty, but Carson Palmer has to hold up his end.
18. Denver. With Von Miller and an improved O-line, Broncos can make some noise.
19. Cincinnati. It’s either advance in the playoffs or nothing for Marvin Lewis.
20. Carolina. Panthers will ask a lot of Christian McCaffrey, but he’s only one guy.
21. Baltimore. Joe Flacco’s ready to play, but will his back hold up?
22. Philadelphia. Carson Wentz has to show improvement from rookie year.
23. New Orleans. This could be Drew Brees’ last hurrah in the Big Easy.
24. Buffalo. How far will LeSean’s running and Sean’s coaching take them?
25. LA. Chargers. Anthony Lynn leads the charge in team’s new city.
26. L.A. Rams. Hard to see Jared Goff justifying No. 1-pick overall status.
27. San Francisco. No, Kyle Shanahan, you’re not in Atlanta anymore.
28. Jacksonville. Blake Bortles is still, well, Blake Bortles.
29. Chicago. Quarterback questions will linger all season.
30. Indianapolis. What a mess … and it figures to get messier.
31. Cleveland. Still the Browns … until they prove otherwise.
32. N.Y. Jets. Let the tanking begin.