Chris Brown, BuffaloBills.com's lead reporter, joined John Murphy and Donald Jones on WGR-550 AM on Monday.
Brown talked about the Bills starting to prepare for the Jets on Sunday, as well as the importance of versatility on the 2017 Bills roster. Brown also talked about the reasoning behind signing Joe Webb, considering the concussion statuses of Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates.
Overall, the show focused on the moves made to get to 53 men and 10 practice squad players, and whether fans thought there were omissions.
Charles Clay also chatted about the moves going into Week One, game prep, the importance of the tight end in the Dennison defense, team trust in Sean McDermott and where he is at mentally starting the season.
- 0:00-12:00: Chris Brown talks concussion protocol, importance of versatility
- 38:00-40:00: John Murphy refers to Twitter poll of most impactful signing of weekend, highlighting Joe Webb
- 40:00-42:00: Replay of Sean McDermott and defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier talking about Webb
- 1:09:00-1:14:00: Replay of McDermott discussing if he's removing previous regime's players intentionally
- 1:19:00-1:22:00: Audio from practice, featuring offensive coordinator Rick Dennison
- 1:28:00-1:42:00: Charles Clay interview
- 2:00:00-2:10:00: Murphy and Donald Jones talk about roster moves and potential activity tomorrow
- 2:20:00-2:34:00: Replay of Charles Clay interview
John Murphy: "You know what I would say the most impactful move is Donald? Joe Webb."
Charles Clay: "I know it doesn't seem that way on the outside, but all we have is all we need."