The Minority Bar Association of Western New York has given rankings of "qualified" and higher to six judicial candidates.
The candidates and rankings are:
- Appellate Division Judge Erin Peradotto, State Supreme Court: superior
- Judge Susan Eagan, Erie County Court: well qualified
- Acea Mosey, candidate for Erie County Surrogate Court: well qualified
- Judge Betty Calvo-Torres, Buffalo City Court: well qualified
- Joseph T. Jarzembek, Erie County Family Court: qualified
- Andrew C. LoTempio, Buffalo City Court: well qualified
The organization said it has not yet rated Orchard Park Judge Lynn M. Keane, a candidate for State Supreme Court, because she was out of the country when candidates were screened.